Saturday, October 24, 2020 is National Make A Difference Day. Established to bring community service to a whole new level each year. Organizations join forces on the fourth Saturday in October to make a difference, big or small.
In honor of Breast Cancer awareness month, survivors, family members and all those who have struggled with this battle – Celebration Creations is making a donation to American Cancer Society of NJ – Making Strides Against Breast Cancer
All across the country, organizations pick up the tools required to help others during this weekend and you can too.
HOW TO OBSERVE #MakeADifferenceDay
- Volunteer in your community or for an organization with merit.
- Be a mentor. Help a youth or another professional to gain new skills.
- Make a donation to a charity with meaning to you.
- Say a kind word of support to someone who is struggling.
- Put your skills to work. Sometimes our hobbies can bring joy to others in ways we least expect it.
Do what you can to make a difference and use #MakeADifferenceDay to post on social media. In this season, every expression of love for each other through support and good ol’ elbow grease is sometimes all we need to make a difference.
original post: National Calendar Days